Thursday, July 21, 2011

Aquarius Parent, Leo Child

In my high school years, I was secretly interested in zodiac signs.  On the weekends, at the library, I would take out books on astrology ...trying to find out...."the meaning" of things.  Back then, of course, I was interested in what were the compatible love signs for Aquarius.  They were: Libra, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius.  It varied between book to book but for the most part, those were the compatible signs.

I remember telling a friend, "there's only one Aquarian girl that I know of, and heck no, I'm not going after her."  Well 10 years later, I got married that Aquarian girl.  Now I know you guys are like, " that stuff is nonsense, bogus, I can't believe you read that stuff.  Are you gay?"  We don't have to go that far but I think there is some truth to it.  "You are a man of science, believe in science!"  Yes, but science also has yet to tell us the origin of life.  Also there are millions of books and websites about the subject and all seem consistent so I can't help to think maybe there is some truth to it.

Before we got pregnant I told Ne,  "We can't try this month (Nov.) because we'd have a Leo baby!  No way, we can't have a Leo baby...."  Pretty bad huh?  I was so paranoid of having a Leo baby because I knew they are at the opposite end of Aquarius.  One is a water sign, the other a fire sign and you know what happens when water meets fire.  The two can't co-exist or can they?  We waited until December to try and conceive.  Surely, we would not have a Leo baby now.  We would have a Virgo baby.  But things have a way to bite you in the butt.  "Congrats...the two of you are expecting twins!   That means your full gestation is 37 weeks and not 40 weeks!"  Leo baby it is.

Sometimes, things work out for the better.  Apparently I was reading the Aquarius and Leo lover section when I should have been reading the Aquarius parent and Leo child compatibility.  It turns out Aquarian parents and Leo children go well together.....get back to me in 30 years and I'll let you know how it went.down.  I think we all just believe in the stuff we want and disregard the rest.  I can't help but wonder if there's any truth in the stars.  You be the judge:

Child's Zodiac Sign
Zodiac Sign of Parents Most Compatible
   
ARIES Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
   
TAURUS Capricorn, Virgo, Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio
   
GEMINI Aquarius, Libra, Leo, Aries, Sagittarius
   
CANCER Scorpio, Pisces, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
   
LEO Sagittarius, Aries, Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
   
VIRGO Capricorn, Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer
   
LIBRA Aquarius, Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius, Leo
   
SCORPIO Pisces, Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
   
SAGITTARIUS Leo, Aries, Gemini, Aquarius, Libra
   
CAPRICORN Virgo, Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer
   
AQUARIUS Gemini, Libra, Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
   
PISCES Cancer, Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so what was the update on this? I'm an Aquarius to be Mum in 1 week, with an obvious Leo baby girl? With a leo partner. Hows life?

    ReplyDelete