Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The 33rd Week

Tonight, I took a ride down a stretch of road on my bicycle.  It would be so much cooler if I said motorcycle but it's the closest thing I got.  The sun was just setting and I could see it on the horizon., orange in colour.  It was just me, my bike, the wind, and the road. There were no cars, no wife, no kids, no dogs.  I couldn't help but think,  "This is so damn relaxing!  This is my old life....remember it....for it will be gone....just a long lost memory to tell the kids when they grow up."  The new life is soon coming.

Ne reaches her 33rd week in a couple days.  The babies are now over 4 lbs each.  They grew incredibly fast the last 3 weeks.  The baby showers have also started and the gifts are pouring in.  Thanks guys.  Ne continues to be strong, so much so she is still able to make a trip to Vaughn Mills and walk for several hours.  She also feels like a furnace as heat radiates outward from her body.  One more baby shower to go.

Congrats to Ne's cousin who became a father to a baby boy this weekend.  We wish you and your new family the best. 

And now time to leave you all with some more photos of " a life transforming"

"I hate baby shower games"

Books for the babies

Charlene's work of art

Thanks for all the gifts

These guys are certified in changing diapers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment