Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Show 2011

Never in my life would I have thought to attend a baby show but this weekend, I'm draggin my bum to one. What's a man to do at a baby show?  What is a baby show?  It's definitely not a show where parents show off their cute babies.  Pregnant mams compare baby bumps?  I know what the autoshow is all about but a baby show?  Clueless.  So guys, help me out, what does one do at a baby show?

We're not trying breast pumps on are we?  Is it like you try and you buy?  All I know is, there will be many vendors of baby stuff to see.  Lots of products see and buy.  Are they going to be cheaper at the show to buy, I don't know yet.  Here's a stat from the website, 96% of attendees end up buying something from the show.  Well, whatever the show is like, I'm sure it will be an eye opener.  I'll probably be overwhelmed and not even want to set foot into the building.  "What have I done?"  All normal feelings I think.

 Let you guys know, how this clueless joe did.

No comments:

Post a Comment