Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Year 2012

I hope everyone's Christmas went well.  We had a great Christmas but it went by too fast.  Now we are approaching another New Year, 2012.  It was almost a year when me and Ne found out she was pregnant.  Hard to believe so much change has happened and change will always be a part of life....for good or for bad.

What changes will 2012 bring to us all?  Maybe some are hoping to find that new job?  Hoping this is the year a new baby arrives?  Hoping we have another year with our family?  Whatever the case is, 2012 for us will be about change.

2012 will bring on a career change.  If you read my previous post, "Jobless with Twins" all of you will know I am lookng for job.  Although I had some success in obtaining a job, it's not what I would call a long term solution.   Going thru the whole process of getting a job is becoming dis-heartening.  Some job postings don't even reflective what the job "really" is.  Sometimes when you are lucky and get an interview, and on the door step of landing the job, the hiring manager gets laid off.  I've been there, done that.  The working world is strange to me.   Company politics are strange to me and a lot of times, working with people on simple tasks can even get out of hand.  Maybe I have 10-20 good working years left in me.  I need to spend that time doing something meaningful before I leave this Earth. 

2012 will also bring on changes with the twins.  So far it's been amazing to see the girls grow.  From little scrawny creatures, they now have fattened up to 13lbs.  Now they smile, laugh, and babble.  By next year they should be walking and probably getting into temper tantrums.  I'll whip them into shape, believe that.

Finally 2012, I hope brings us all good health.  We have only one body, so I'm a believer of taking care of it.  In the New Year, I'm hoping to get more exercise done.  Eversince the babies, I've been in sedentary mode.  I'm hoping the babies will be active as they grow older too.

So to conclude, I'm wishing you all, the best in 2012.  Whatever it is you are looking forward to in the New Year, may it come true and may it be another good year.  Here are some photos of our x'mas.  Enjoy.

They got more gifts in one Xmas than I ever did in my childhood.

Mommy and the girls

Freak out

Quynn's saying hi

The gang

Jayde always smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment