Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This is really happening

At about 12 weeks, I was finally able to see my first ultrasound of the babies.  I didn't know what to expect, how they would look....etc.

When I first saw the babies, a sigh of relief....at least there are not aliens in there.  Sorry, I just have bad images of the aliens chest bursting scene.  But seriously though, it's pretty amazing because inside the womb, you can see the structure of the head, and the little limbs...a nose....We got to take some pictures of the babies home.

Here they are:




I think I stared at these images for 10 mins straight like an idiot while my wife was getting her blood work done.  "There are really two in there..."  I had to keep repeating it to myself.  Up to this day, I forget sometimes there are twins.  I mean, it's been me and my wife for so long, it's hard to imagine our family doubling in size..but it is....and that means I better step up my game.

1 comment:

  1. I feel a tiny bit of a twiddle dumb...I started following your blog from Neilynne's FB status post thinking, "Cool! A new dad blogging." It didn't occur to me why she'd be interested in posting some guy's stroller hunting adventure. I just realized who you are from the U/S pics. OMG!!! Congratulations!

    Anne Wong

    ReplyDelete