Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quest for a baby stroller

With the last couple of times being disappointed with the double strollers selection and customer service,  I headed to a baby boutique close by here.  From the outside, the shop looked tiny.  I wonder if they even have strollers here, let alone twin strollers?  I proceeded to walk into the store anyway.

"Hi, can I help you with anything?" A man in his mid thirities asked.
"I'm looking at twin strollers." I replied.  From the expression on his face, they didn't have any.
"We only have the McClaren.  Twin strollers take up a big footprint in our store."
"I understand."  and nodded in agreement.

He then he showed me some City Mini strollers and a Valco twin stroller which he was being shipped to the store soon.   I politely thanked him and took his card.  Jeff was his name.  At least he had good customer service.

So I left and headed to Babys R US to check out more strollers...

No comments:

Post a Comment