Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Secret

Secrets are meant to be told I found out.  Keeping one of this magnitude for 12 weeks is like asking the Pope not to pray.  Although this pregnancy is suppose to be on the down low, I found it spreading like a forest fire and always ending with the words...."you can't tell anyone about this ok?"

Even I admit, I told a couple people, 2 to be exact. My boss and manager needed to know why all the necessary time off for appointments.  They were understanding and congratulated me.

"Welcome to parenthood....a life long job...." he said.
"Gee....thanks," I replied.

Indeed it will be a life long job and it still hasn't hit home yet.  I still wanted to do things like play hockey, work on my DIY projects...longboard in the summer days....but that will soon have to change because.....

No comments:

Post a Comment