Monday, February 21, 2011

Do you need any help sir?

That seems like an understatement.

Today was about the third time I went looking at strollers while my wife was working.  Each time no one has even looked my way.  This time I went to Sears because it was near by.  I wonder what they have?

Again, 2 twin strollers out of like 30 singleton strollers.  I proceeded to fold them down and rock them back and forth. 

"Sir do you need any help?" Asked a sales lady.
"Ya, I'm just seeing if this will fit into my car," I replied with a confused tone.
"Oh, twin strollers will be big," she replies and promptly walks away before I could even curse.

Why can't I find some customer service here?  I'm trying to find out about the features of the stroller and you walk away?  Oh I see.....cause I'm Chinese right.....yeah yeah....I'm playing the race card...just kidding.  But seriously.....I had to go to another sales lady just to get a measuring tape and take some measurements on my own.....and no one...God forbid...ask or help the Man. 

It's a good rule of thumb to go by....but when it comes to babies....a good man wants the best for his kid....and wants to do what is right.  I obviously left the store disgruntled but I knew where I was...Sears...probably not the best place to find advice.

The good news is....the folded stroller I measured (Graco Duo 48" L x 20" W x 16" H) ....seems like it will fit into my 05 Civic and 94 Corolla.  Bad news is....it doesn't leave much space for anything else and definitely no room for our dog anywhere. 

So, the hunt for a stroller still continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment